Archive for February, 2011
Why does Taylor Northcutt want to kill me?
Posted by James Altucher on February 9th, 2011 at 10:29 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI just got this email via Facebook from Taylor Northcutt: “I hop that your foolesh feels relizes that peapl in indea are dieing in indea [...]
Why I Write Books Even Though I’ve Lost Money on Every Book I’ve Written
Posted by James Altucher on February 6th, 2011 at 2:18 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI had two kids, a house that I couldn’t sell (it was right next to “Ground Zero” in NYC), I was almost broke, and my [...]
OFFICE HOURS are OPEN
Posted by James Altucher on February 1st, 2011 at 9:27 am, Comments: 0
TweetI’m traveling for approximately the next 24 hours (Bangalore to Dubai to NYC). So probably no blog posts during this time. However, OFFICE HOURS are [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page