Archive for April, 2011
10 Reasons You Should Never Own Stocks Again
Posted by James Altucher on April 28th, 2011 at 7:34 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI’m really bullish on stocks and the economy but I don’t think you should waste your money investing in stocks. You might as well flush [...]
Posted by James Altucher on April 28th, 2011 at 7:57 am, Comments: 0
Tweet(the “tooth”) “The Tooth” was given to me as a gift by Janice Kim, the only female American professional Go player (and now a [...]
10 Reasons Why I would Never Donate to a Major Charity (or, How to be a Superhero, Part 2).
Posted by James Altucher on April 27th, 2011 at 7:49 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet“Giving to Charity” is another Myth we uphold fervently in the Great American Religion (just like “own a home”, or “send your kids to college”). [...]
The Power of Hypnosis
Posted by James Altucher on April 27th, 2011 at 8:23 am, Comments: 0
TweetI was on a payphone in Chinatown and I wanted to break up with her. I had just moved to New York City, in part [...]
The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
Posted by James Altucher on April 25th, 2011 at 8:46 am, Comments: 0
TweetIf you Google “entrepreneur” you get a lot of mindless cliches like “Think Big!” For me, being an “entrepreneur” doesn’t mean starting the next “Faceook”. [...]
Don Graham is a Punk
Posted by James Altucher on April 24th, 2011 at 9:51 am, Comments: 0
TweetDon Graham is a punk. I don’t care if he’s the publisher of the Washington Post. We’ve never spoken to each other. Ever. But we’ve [...]
105,633 unread emails.
Posted by James Altucher on April 22nd, 2011 at 11:44 am, Comments: 0
TweetDan said to me, go to your Gmail and look at the number that’s to the right of the word “Inbox”. What does it say? [...]
Didn’t they realize I was on NATIONAL TV?
Posted by James Altucher on April 21st, 2011 at 8:12 am, Comments: 0
TweetI was instant messaging yesterday afternoon with Andy Monfried. Andy is the CEO and Founder of an online advertising company called Lotame. Before that he [...]
Stop Bullshitting Yourself
Posted by James Altucher on April 20th, 2011 at 7:28 am, Comments: 0
TweetI woke up at about 4am, made coffee, and read stories by Miranda July, Charles Bukowski (from his book “Hot Water Music”) Nora Ephron (from [...]
How I Disappointed Tupac’s Mom
Posted by James Altucher on April 19th, 2011 at 6:50 am, Comments: 0
TweetI really disappointed Tupac’s mom. Although, to be honest, it was her manager. She wanted to do an enhanced CD of Tupac’s unreleased songs. I [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page