Archive for September, 2011
The Most Popular Way People Get to My Blog! Yay!
Posted by James Altucher on September 30th, 2011 at 7:45 am, Comments: 0
The single most popular way people have arrived at my blog who have no idea who I am (so this eliminates all social media) is […]
Eliminate the FDA, the Insurance Companies, and Medical Education Before They Kill You
Posted by James Altucher on September 28th, 2011 at 7:00 am, Comments: 0
I’m a doctor. That’s not quite enough. Some might take that to mean I’m a “Doctor of Philosophy”. A PhD. In fact, I was rudely […]
The Ten Commandments of James-Ism (or insert your own name)
Posted by James Altucher on September 25th, 2011 at 6:16 pm, Comments: 0
I just published a brand new book and I’m really pleased with it. The book has original material (not just blog posts), had a professional […]
ASK JAMES: Threesomes, Success, Can 60 year old women be pedofiles? and more!
Posted by James Altucher on September 25th, 2011 at 7:26 am, Comments: 0
We all keep our unhappiness to ourselves as much as possible. Why kid ourselves about that? We try to have sex with people and then […]
I Lost Five Million Dollars This Morning
Posted by James Altucher on September 24th, 2011 at 10:22 am, Comments: 0
I found an email this morning that cost me about somewhere between two and five million dollars. It was dated April, 2009. I was one […]
Claudia’s Lyme Disease is No Fun
Posted by James Altucher on September 23rd, 2011 at 2:42 pm, Comments: 0
In a few minutes, Claudia will collapse. It’s making me sad. Her normal schedule is to wake up around 4:30-5am, read with me for awhile, […]
How to Cure Stress Before it Kills You
Posted by James Altucher on September 22nd, 2011 at 3:27 pm, Comments: 0
MONEY I was in therapy and my therapist said, “so what happens when you make a zillion dollars? You’ll find something else to be stressed […]
From Porn Star to Painter
Posted by James Altucher on September 21st, 2011 at 3:22 pm, Comments: 0
I had just turned 18 so of course I went to a video store and asked for an X-rated movie. I was old enough. I’m […]
20 Careers in a Row Didn’t Work Out For Me
Posted by James Altucher on September 21st, 2011 at 8:53 am, Comments: 0
Don’t be so disappointed in yourself. It didn’t work out. Lots of things don’t. Ist grade: I ONLY wanted to be a member of the […]
Nine Ways to Break All The Rules!
Posted by James Altucher on September 18th, 2011 at 7:15 pm, Comments: 0
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- Can You Do One Page a Day?
- The Secrets of Personal Finance
- 10 Things You Need to Know To Become a Great Leader
- OK. One Quote from Robin Williams
- The Worst Interview EVER. What I Learned From It.
- What’s It Like to Lose $100,000,000 at Facebook
- “The James Altucher Show” READING LIST (and why)
- How To Go Out At The Top
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know