Archive for September, 2011
The Most Popular Way People Get to My Blog! Yay!
Posted by James Altucher on September 30th, 2011 at 7:45 am, Comments: 0
TweetThe single most popular way people have arrived at my blog who have no idea who I am (so this eliminates all social media) is [...]
Eliminate the FDA, the Insurance Companies, and Medical Education Before They Kill You
Posted by James Altucher on September 28th, 2011 at 7:00 am, Comments: 0
TweetI’m a doctor. That’s not quite enough. Some might take that to mean I’m a “Doctor of Philosophy”. A PhD. In fact, I was rudely [...]
The Ten Commandments of James-Ism (or insert your own name)
Posted by James Altucher on September 25th, 2011 at 6:16 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI just published a brand new book and I’m really pleased with it. The book has original material (not just blog posts), had a professional [...]
ASK JAMES: Threesomes, Success, Can 60 year old women be pedofiles? and more!
Posted by James Altucher on September 25th, 2011 at 7:26 am, Comments: 0
TweetWe all keep our unhappiness to ourselves as much as possible. Why kid ourselves about that? We try to have sex with people and then [...]
I Lost Five Million Dollars This Morning
Posted by James Altucher on September 24th, 2011 at 10:22 am, Comments: 0
TweetI found an email this morning that cost me about somewhere between two and five million dollars. It was dated April, 2009. I was one [...]
Claudia’s Lyme Disease is No Fun
Posted by James Altucher on September 23rd, 2011 at 2:42 pm, Comments: 0
TweetIn a few minutes, Claudia will collapse. It’s making me sad. Her normal schedule is to wake up around 4:30-5am, read with me for awhile, [...]
How to Cure Stress Before it Kills You
Posted by James Altucher on September 22nd, 2011 at 3:27 pm, Comments: 0
TweetMONEY I was in therapy and my therapist said, “so what happens when you make a zillion dollars? You’ll find something else to be stressed [...]
From Porn Star to Painter
Posted by James Altucher on September 21st, 2011 at 3:22 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI had just turned 18 so of course I went to a video store and asked for an X-rated movie. I was old enough. I’m [...]
20 Careers in a Row Didn’t Work Out For Me
Posted by James Altucher on September 21st, 2011 at 8:53 am, Comments: 0
TweetDon’t be so disappointed in yourself. It didn’t work out. Lots of things don’t. Ist grade: I ONLY wanted to be a member of the [...]
Nine Ways to Break All The Rules!
Posted by James Altucher on September 18th, 2011 at 7:15 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet“You can’t do that,” my parents told me. I had just gotten back from my 9 to 5 job. I was 17 and still a [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
- Unschool Yourself!
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page