Archive for November, 2011
“I Won $8 million in the PA Lottery And I Wish I Could Give It All Back”
Posted by James Altucher on November 15th, 2011 at 7:02 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI called up a guy who won the PA lottery. He got $8 million in the lump sum, give or take. A few weeks earlier [...]
Where is the Magic?
Posted by James Altucher on November 13th, 2011 at 7:09 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI had to run to the second level basement at the New York Public Libary on 42nd Street. Every day. I worked across the street [...]
ASK JAMES: SELF-PUBLISHING, KISSING, SUPER ENERGY, ITALY, RIGHTEOUS ANGER, OPTIMISM, and THE MEANING OF LIFE
Posted by James Altucher on November 12th, 2011 at 9:33 am, Comments: 0
TweetThis a summarized and expanded version of the Twitter Q&A I do every Thursday from 3:30-4:30. I get about 100 questions during that hour and [...]
Posted by James Altucher on November 10th, 2011 at 6:18 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI was completely lost, four years old, running around the department store looking for my parents who I was afraid had abandoned me. I saw [...]
How to Have More Common Sense
Posted by James Altucher on November 8th, 2011 at 7:19 pm, Comments: 0
TweetA lot of people who know me personally think I have ZERO common sense. For instance, Claudia says, “you went to freakin’ Carnegie-Mellon for a [...]
How to Create Your Own Luck
Posted by James Altucher on November 7th, 2011 at 4:06 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet[This was a guest post I did for TechCrunch this weekend]: — I’m in even worse trouble now. A few weeks ago I had to [...]
Why I Write Ideas Every Day
Posted by James Altucher on November 6th, 2011 at 6:31 pm, Comments: 0
TweetThe last time I used a phone booth I ended up with shit all over my head. I had to get tampons or diapers or [...]
ASK JAMES: MONOGAMY, GREECE, DOW 20000, HOW TO DO A ROAST, DEPRESSION, and MORE!
Posted by James Altucher on November 4th, 2011 at 5:19 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet This is my biggest one of these yet. I may start breaking them into two. Saturday and Sunday posts. Thanks everyone for asking questions. [...]
How to Change the World (Or…How to Occupy Yourself)
Posted by James Altucher on November 2nd, 2011 at 3:00 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI cheated. When I was in college I took six courses a semester and then worked another 20-30 hours a week to pay for my [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- THERE’S NO PAINLESS WAY TO KILL YOURSELF
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page