Archive for March, 2012
Imagine You are Ten Years Old
Posted by James Altucher on March 15th, 2012 at 12:57 pm, Comments: 0
Imagine you are a nine year old girl. Imagine how excited you are because tomorrow you are going to turn ten. Think back to how […]
Why Did Georgetown University Call Me Out?
Posted by James Altucher on March 14th, 2012 at 11:50 am, Comments: 0
You can’t make this up. Georgetown University just put out a study called “The College Payoff” to explain why going to college pays off. I’m […]
The Spanx Woman is Worth A Billion!? My Key Takeaways.
Posted by James Altucher on March 12th, 2012 at 2:19 pm, Comments: 0
I’m a complete sexist. I want women to look as good as possible. And I’m not the only one. Women want to look as sexy […]
My Last Will and Testament
Posted by James Altucher on March 11th, 2012 at 6:51 pm, Comments: 0
“I Want to Die” is still the most popular search term that takes people to this blog. A couple of things about the above sentence. […]
Ask James: What is God? How to Handle Rejection. Why Do I Write About Sex? Should Husbands Cheat? And More!
Posted by James Altucher on March 9th, 2012 at 10:37 am, Comments: 0
Every Thursday I hold a Twitter Q&A from 3:30-4:30 EST. I answer right there, then I expand and post here. And then I will summarize […]
About the Time I Went Deaf
Posted by James Altucher on March 8th, 2012 at 10:47 am, Comments: 0
I had a great post all ready to go on what it’s like to be deaf. For the past year I couldn’t hear anything with […]
Posted by James Altucher on March 7th, 2012 at 1:15 pm, Comments: 0
I was very ashamed. Alex brought it up delicately. We were on plane coming back from some BS meeting somewhere where we were supposedly analyzing […]
Posted by James Altucher on March 6th, 2012 at 9:40 am, Comments: 0
I wrote and self-published a brand new book, published TODAY: FAQ ME. Here’s the cover. If you click on it, it takes you straight to […]
Did Obama Really Say He Wants Everyone to Go to College?
Posted by James Altucher on March 4th, 2012 at 5:08 pm, Comments: 0
There’s a weird debate happening out there. Apparently Rick Santorum “accused” Obama of insisting that every child go to college. Other websites have said that […]
Ask James: Cheating Spouses, Spiderman vs Batman, How to get a Job, How to Write a Novel, and More
Posted by James Altucher on March 2nd, 2012 at 3:06 pm, Comments: 0
Every Thursday from 3:30-4:30 EST I hold a Q&A session on Twitter. You can ask me about anything. Anyone can answer really. I don’t always […]
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- Can You Do One Page a Day?
- The Secrets of Personal Finance
- 10 Things You Need to Know To Become a Great Leader
- OK. One Quote from Robin Williams
- The Worst Interview EVER. What I Learned From It.
- What’s It Like to Lose $100,000,000 at Facebook
- “The James Altucher Show” READING LIST (and why)
- How To Go Out At The Top
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know