Archive for March, 2012
Imagine You are Ten Years Old
Posted by James Altucher on March 15th, 2012 at 12:57 pm, Comments: 0
TweetImagine you are a nine year old girl. Imagine how excited you are because tomorrow you are going to turn ten. Think back to how [...]
Why Did Georgetown University Call Me Out?
Posted by James Altucher on March 14th, 2012 at 11:50 am, Comments: 0
TweetYou can’t make this up. Georgetown University just put out a study called “The College Payoff” to explain why going to college pays off. I’m [...]
The Spanx Woman is Worth A Billion!? My Key Takeaways.
Posted by James Altucher on March 12th, 2012 at 2:19 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI’m a complete sexist. I want women to look as good as possible. And I’m not the only one. Women want to look as sexy [...]
My Last Will and Testament
Posted by James Altucher on March 11th, 2012 at 6:51 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet“I Want to Die” is still the most popular search term that takes people to this blog. A couple of things about the above sentence. [...]
Ask James: What is God? How to Handle Rejection. Why Do I Write About Sex? Should Husbands Cheat? And More!
Posted by James Altucher on March 9th, 2012 at 10:37 am, Comments: 0
TweetEvery Thursday I hold a Twitter Q&A from 3:30-4:30 EST. I answer right there, then I expand and post here. And then I will summarize [...]
About the Time I Went Deaf
Posted by James Altucher on March 8th, 2012 at 10:47 am, Comments: 0
TweetI had a great post all ready to go on what it’s like to be deaf. For the past year I couldn’t hear anything with [...]
Posted by James Altucher on March 7th, 2012 at 1:15 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI was very ashamed. Alex brought it up delicately. We were on plane coming back from some BS meeting somewhere where we were supposedly analyzing [...]
Posted by James Altucher on March 6th, 2012 at 9:40 am, Comments: 0
TweetI wrote and self-published a brand new book, published TODAY: FAQ ME. Here’s the cover. If you click on it, it takes you straight to [...]
Did Obama Really Say He Wants Everyone to Go to College?
Posted by James Altucher on March 4th, 2012 at 5:08 pm, Comments: 0
TweetThere’s a weird debate happening out there. Apparently Rick Santorum “accused” Obama of insisting that every child go to college. Other websites have said that [...]
Ask James: Cheating Spouses, Spiderman vs Batman, How to get a Job, How to Write a Novel, and More
Posted by James Altucher on March 2nd, 2012 at 3:06 pm, Comments: 0
TweetEvery Thursday from 3:30-4:30 EST I hold a Q&A session on Twitter. You can ask me about anything. Anyone can answer really. I don’t always [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page