Archive for June, 2012
What’s Changed In the Past 17 Years?
Posted by James Altucher on June 12th, 2012 at 4:00 pm, Comments: 0
Nothing much really. The technology of the Internet is basically the same as it was 17 years ago. HTML is basically the same with a […]
The Choose Yourself Era – How To Sell 300,000 Books
Posted by James Altucher on June 11th, 2012 at 9:55 am, Comments: 0
I asked Joe Ragan if he gets jealous. His wife, Theresa, writes romance novels. She also writes thrillers under the name, TR Ragan. She’s sold […]
27 Ways to Harm Someone
Posted by James Altucher on June 10th, 2012 at 8:17 am, Comments: 0
I wanted to pull out his eye while he screamed. Then I would see straight through into the brain that did this to me. I […]
25 Ways To Make a Trillion Dollars – part two
Posted by James Altucher on June 7th, 2012 at 8:31 am, Comments: 0
[Note: Rewritten version of an earlier post. I rewrote because I think NOW is the time to get our share.] I only just found out […]
Is Fear Holding You Back?
Posted by James Altucher on June 6th, 2012 at 6:57 am, Comments: 0
Beautifully done and inspiring video from my friend Mike Lazerow, who has had his own share of ups and downs. And if you can’t see […]
Posted by James Altucher on June 5th, 2012 at 8:17 am, Comments: 0
How to Avoid Burnout
Posted by James Altucher on June 3rd, 2012 at 9:53 am, Comments: 0
I’m an addict. For 20 years I replaced one addiction with another. I can’t even describe all of them. I’m actually embarrassed. Ashamed. I would […]
Click here to order 'The Power of No'
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know
- The Ultimate Guide for Becoming an Idea Machine
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Become a Great Negotiator
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Investing All of Your Money
- What Happened to All the Laughter?
- HOW TO USE HEROIN LEGALLY
- The One Thing I Remind Myself of All Day
- Love Is….
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Dealing With Excuses