Archive for July, 2012
The Two Steps to Make Good Ideas Happen
Posted by James Altucher on July 30th, 2012 at 9:11 am, Comments: 0
I’m not Christian, but I think its great to take Jesus as an example here. He had some good ideas. Turn the other cheek. Don’t […]
What To Do When You Lose Everything
Posted by James Altucher on July 27th, 2012 at 8:47 am, Comments: 0
A good friend of mine lost all his money yesterday. Two nights ago he wrote me: ZNGA had bad earnings, it’s down 40% after hours. […]
Yes I Can!
Posted by James Altucher on July 25th, 2012 at 11:46 am, Comments: 0
Yesterday John Stossel asked me, “But don’t we need a President?” John has long been a hero of mine, particularly since his autobiography came out: Give […]
What Do You See When You Look At This Image?
Posted by James Altucher on July 23rd, 2012 at 10:28 am, Comments: 0
Take a look at the above image. Quick, tell me what you see? I used that image on a post the other day. Somebody wrote […]
How I Would Unschool My Kids
Posted by James Altucher on July 19th, 2012 at 8:57 am, Comments: 0
My dad hit me when I got bad grades. Particularly when I was young and got a bad grade in “Conduct”. Happiness was an “A”. […]
S.P.I.C.E – Sweet, Pretty, Intelligent, Creative, Emotionally Mature
Posted by James Altucher on July 18th, 2012 at 7:54 am, Comments: 0
I’ve had four fun conversations today so far about cheating, lying, backstabbing, and pain. It’s 5:53 am. If you talk to me, assume that I’m […]
What Are Your Plans For Your Death Bed?
Posted by James Altucher on July 16th, 2012 at 10:05 am, Comments: 0
Do you know what you are going to say on your deathbed? Everyone wants to know what you are going to say. People say things […]
How to Fight For Personal Liberty
Posted by James Altucher on July 15th, 2012 at 10:28 am, Comments: 0
“Marc@FreeMarketsFan” asked me this question during my Twitter Q&A last Thursday: What is one thing a regular individual can do every day to keep fighting […]
Go On a News Diet, Starting Today
Posted by James Altucher on July 13th, 2012 at 7:46 am, Comments: 0
Claudia and I were in bed reading Cosmopolitan (me) and The Economist (she) at 2 in the afternoon. I pointed out a fascinating article in […]
Posted by James Altucher on July 11th, 2012 at 9:27 am, Comments: 0
My Resume I’m scared to death of having a job. But you never know what opportunities could come my way. There’s a lot of money […]
Click here to order 'The Power of No'
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know
- The Ultimate Guide for Becoming an Idea Machine
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Become a Great Negotiator
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Investing All of Your Money
- What Happened to All the Laughter?
- HOW TO USE HEROIN LEGALLY
- The One Thing I Remind Myself of All Day
- Love Is….
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Dealing With Excuses