Archive for September, 2012
Ask James, Part II: How to Be a Millionaire, How To Be Ugly, How to Network, Back To School Reading List, and MORE!
Posted by James Altucher on September 25th, 2012 at 1:46 pm, Comments: 0
[I can't help it. I did this on my newsletter the other day. But enough people wrote me that they liked it that I feel […]
Ask James: 16 Trillion in Debt, Love What You Do, How to Make a Million Dollars, and More
Posted by James Altucher on September 24th, 2012 at 9:03 am, Comments: 0
[Note: this Ask James is divided into two parts. It was too big. The first part is in this post The second part will be sent […]
Today You Started a Business
Posted by James Altucher on September 21st, 2012 at 9:16 am, Comments: 0
A friend of mine left his corporate job yesterday after 23 years of being trapped in the Matrix. I hate it because I’m envious of […]
Competence and the Beatles Last Concert
Posted by James Altucher on September 19th, 2012 at 8:55 am, Comments: 0
On January 30, 1969 the Beatles hated each other, and they were sick of working on their album, “Let It Be” inside of their cramped […]
Ask James: How to Overcome Sadness, How to Invest in Yourself, the Social Network of 2020, How to Survive Betrayal
Posted by James Altucher on September 17th, 2012 at 9:03 am, Comments: 0
He Was Cheating On Her
Posted by James Altucher on September 14th, 2012 at 9:06 am, Comments: 0
He was cheating on her. He showed me his latest phone. This was a few years ago, before every phone was casually surfing the Internet. […]
What If You Never Improve?
Posted by James Altucher on September 12th, 2012 at 7:56 pm, Comments: 0
I’m so depressed now. I log onto Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, whatever and I’m just inundated with pictures of self-help aphorisms written by everyone from Lao […]
What To Do When You Are Rejected
Posted by James Altucher on September 10th, 2012 at 9:01 am, Comments: 0
Everyone around the dinner table had been brutally rejected hundreds of times. I was at a dinner with a bunch of people who had gone […]
7 Shitty Things I Will Think Today
Posted by James Altucher on September 6th, 2012 at 8:36 am, Comments: 0
Yesterday I pictured I was dead. I was flying from NYC to LA. I don’t like turbulence and there was heavy turbulence mid-day. So I […]
Ask James: What To Do If You Have No Idea What To Do. How To Lose Weight. How to Be Creative. And More.
Posted by James Altucher on September 4th, 2012 at 8:40 am, Comments: 0
[Expanded answers from my recent Q&A on Twitter] WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO? Lewis Quartey @lewisquartey: realised I […]
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- Step By Step Guide to Make $10 Million And Then Totally Blow It
- Can You Do One Page a Day?
- The Secrets of Personal Finance
- 10 Things You Need to Know To Become a Great Leader
- OK. One Quote from Robin Williams
- The Worst Interview EVER. What I Learned From It.
- What’s It Like to Lose $100,000,000 at Facebook
- “The James Altucher Show” READING LIST (and why)
- How To Go Out At The Top
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID