Archive for September, 2012
Ask James, Part II: How to Be a Millionaire, How To Be Ugly, How to Network, Back To School Reading List, and MORE!
Posted by James Altucher on September 25th, 2012 at 1:46 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet [I can't help it. I did this on my newsletter the other day. But enough people wrote me that they liked it that I feel [...]
Ask James: 16 Trillion in Debt, Love What You Do, How to Make a Million Dollars, and More
Posted by James Altucher on September 24th, 2012 at 9:03 am, Comments: 0
Tweet[Note: this Ask James is divided into two parts. It was too big. The first part is in this post The second part will be sent [...]
Today You Started a Business
Posted by James Altucher on September 21st, 2012 at 9:16 am, Comments: 0
TweetA friend of mine left his corporate job yesterday after 23 years of being trapped in the Matrix. I hate it because I’m envious of [...]
Competence and the Beatles Last Concert
Posted by James Altucher on September 19th, 2012 at 8:55 am, Comments: 0
TweetOn January 30, 1969 the Beatles hated each other, and they were sick of working on their album, “Let It Be” inside of their cramped [...]
Ask James: How to Overcome Sadness, How to Invest in Yourself, the Social Network of 2020, How to Survive Betrayal
Posted by James Altucher on September 17th, 2012 at 9:03 am, Comments: 0
TweetCAN ONE AVOID SADNESS? From an email I reeived: ”I have an incredible sadness that often can be quite overwhelming in my life. Does that ever [...]
He Was Cheating On Her
Posted by James Altucher on September 14th, 2012 at 9:06 am, Comments: 0
TweetHe was cheating on her. He showed me his latest phone. This was a few years ago, before every phone was casually surfing the Internet. [...]
What If You Never Improve?
Posted by James Altucher on September 12th, 2012 at 7:56 pm, Comments: 0
TweetI’m so depressed now. I log onto Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, whatever and I’m just inundated with pictures of self-help aphorisms written by everyone from Lao [...]
What To Do When You Are Rejected
Posted by James Altucher on September 10th, 2012 at 9:01 am, Comments: 0
TweetEveryone around the dinner table had been brutally rejected hundreds of times. I was at a dinner with a bunch of people who had gone [...]
7 Shitty Things I Will Think Today
Posted by James Altucher on September 6th, 2012 at 8:36 am, Comments: 0
TweetYesterday I pictured I was dead. I was flying from NYC to LA. I don’t like turbulence and there was heavy turbulence mid-day. So I [...]
Ask James: What To Do If You Have No Idea What To Do. How To Lose Weight. How to Be Creative. And More.
Posted by James Altucher on September 4th, 2012 at 8:40 am, Comments: 0
Tweet[Expanded answers from my recent Q&A on Twitter] WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO? Lewis Quartey @lewisquartey: realised I [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- THERE’S NO PAINLESS WAY TO KILL YOURSELF
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page