Archive for October, 2012
Health, Success, Or Family?
Posted by James Altucher on October 3rd, 2012 at 3:44 pm, Comments: 0
Tweet Scott Miller @sbmiller5: if you have a startup can you succeed if you place personal health and family above business? Answer: I was talking [...]
I Need a Check For One Million Dollars
Posted by James Altucher on October 2nd, 2012 at 4:24 pm, Comments: 0
TweetThe psycho-pharmacologist asked me, “so what can I do for you today?” and I said, “The only thing you can do for me is write me a [...]
Visit With Me and Life Coach/VC Jerry Colonna on October 11
Posted by James Altucher on October 1st, 2012 at 11:43 am, Comments: 0
TweetI needed some help so I decided to call the richest, most successful person in my rolodex. The only problem is I had no idea [...]
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
- Unschool Yourself!
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page