Archive for March, 2013
The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
Posted by James Altucher on March 31st, 2013 at 12:50 pm, Comments: 0
Imagine you and your friends are sitting around a table when suddenly one of your friends looks up and says, “one of you will betray […]
Posted by James Altucher on March 28th, 2013 at 9:36 am, Comments: 0
I want to put on Google Glasses, stare at the sun until I go blind, and have a Google Hangout with all my friends at […]
Dear James in 2050
Posted by James Altucher on March 26th, 2013 at 8:53 am, Comments: 0
Dear James in 2050, I kind of hope you are not alive in 2050 but I’m going to write to you anyway. If you read […]
Nobody Told Him He Couldn’t Do It
Posted by James Altucher on March 25th, 2013 at 9:30 am, Comments: 0
I haven’t left the house in three days and now I smell. And I have coffee stains on my shirt. And I’m working on my […]
Should You Learn Poker And Make a Lot of Money
Posted by James Altucher on March 24th, 2013 at 10:04 am, Comments: 0
A friend of mine lost his job at [put in super high-powered internet company]. He had already been “warned” and whatever else they do […]
Stop The BS. Now.
Posted by James Altucher on March 22nd, 2013 at 12:37 pm, Comments: 0
Claudia put down her book, “this guy wrote that once he started practicing his headstand he never gained any weight. He could eat a pound […]
Make Every Moment a Work of Art
Posted by James Altucher on March 21st, 2013 at 9:45 am, Comments: 0
I am going to give you three techniques that if you use them you will be able to pick up any woman in the world […]
How to Be a YouTube Star and Beat Justin Timberlake in the Charts
Posted by James Altucher on March 19th, 2013 at 9:24 am, Comments: 0
I wish I had been smarter when I was 23 years old. I did everything wrong: I felt like I needed a college degree. I […]
How to Get Off of Bottom Once and FOR ALL
Posted by James Altucher on March 12th, 2013 at 9:06 am, Comments: 0
Give a Gift Today. Oh, and Magic TVs.
Posted by James Altucher on March 10th, 2013 at 11:55 am, Comments: 0
When I was growing up I had a magical TV. It had a green tube and I saw my reflection in it and I would […]
Click here to order 'The Power of No'
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- How To Go Out At The Top
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know
- The Ultimate Guide for Becoming an Idea Machine
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Become a Great Negotiator
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Investing All of Your Money
- What Happened to All the Laughter?
- HOW TO USE HEROIN LEGALLY
- The One Thing I Remind Myself of All Day
- Love Is….