Archive for April, 2013
How To Be a Superhero
Posted by James Altucher on April 29th, 2013 at 8:37 am, Comments: 0
I lied to him to get a job. The hedge fund manager asked me how much money I had in the bank. I had ZERO […]
Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
Posted by James Altucher on April 26th, 2013 at 8:40 am, Comments: 0
Story #1: One time Barry Diller was visiting Sergey Brin and Larry Page. The topic of the meeting was to see how the greatest media […]
How to be Rich – THE PUSH
Posted by James Altucher on April 23rd, 2013 at 8:51 am, Comments: 0
Rob told me JB was dead. JB was my best friend growing up. We sat next to each other on the bus. After school we’d […]
Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
Posted by James Altucher on April 18th, 2013 at 9:08 am, Comments: 0
I limped out of the meeting and said, “excuse me”, and took the elevator down 67 stories, went to Grand Central, limped home, and never […]
Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
Posted by James Altucher on April 15th, 2013 at 9:05 am, Comments: 0
Is College A Scam?
Posted by James Altucher on April 12th, 2013 at 10:32 am, Comments: 0
The woman sitting behind me on the train kept saying into her phone, “he was obsessed with talking about my vagina. Is that weird?” I […]
Mistakes Were Made
Posted by James Altucher on April 8th, 2013 at 8:37 am, Comments: 0
When I was 18 I went to college and went about $50,000 in debt. Why would an 18 year old do that to themselves? I […]
Posted by James Altucher on April 2nd, 2013 at 9:01 am, Comments: 0
I’m throwing out all my clothes and books and most of my projects and thoughts. I’m sick of most of the things I own. What […]
Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
Posted by James Altucher on April 1st, 2013 at 9:30 am, Comments: 0
Last week I had a two million dollar deal fall through. Meaning, two million dollars would go to me if the deal had happened. This […]
Click here to order 'The Power of No'
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know
- The Ultimate Guide for Becoming an Idea Machine
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Become a Great Negotiator
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Investing All of Your Money
- What Happened to All the Laughter?
- HOW TO USE HEROIN LEGALLY
- The One Thing I Remind Myself of All Day
- Love Is….
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Dealing With Excuses