Archive for May, 2013
Why Do Anything?
Posted by James Altucher on May 30th, 2013 at 10:02 am, Comments: 0
I don’t know. I don’t want to do anything. Everyone says things like: “I’m feeling stuck” Or, “I wish I knew what my purpose was” […]
THERE’S NO PAINLESS WAY TO KILL YOURSELF
Posted by James Altucher on May 24th, 2013 at 2:23 pm, Comments: 0
I gave my 11 year old daughter important advice the other day: there’s no painless way to kill yourself. “What about with a gun?” she […]
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Posted by James Altucher on May 21st, 2013 at 10:01 am, Comments: 0
One time I tried to move into a homeless shelter in Pittsburgh. I had this image that it would be like some sort of sex […]
HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
Posted by James Altucher on May 17th, 2013 at 9:17 am, Comments: 0
The Benefits of Self-Publishing
Posted by James Altucher on May 15th, 2013 at 9:05 am, Comments: 0
If anyone has any doubts about the stigma of self-publishing and whether or not it is here to stay you only have to check out […]
YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
Posted by James Altucher on May 10th, 2013 at 9:37 am, Comments: 0
You ever wake up and you just don’t feel like moving? Then you have coffee but you don’t feel like getting to work? There’s a […]
Destroy Your Masters!
Posted by James Altucher on May 7th, 2013 at 9:59 am, Comments: 0
First we put an ad in the paper: “looking to go on a date with a pretty girl? Please write back.” We got over 100 […]
Posted by James Altucher on May 1st, 2013 at 8:45 am, Comments: 0
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- Can You Do One Page a Day?
- The Secrets of Personal Finance
- 10 Things You Need to Know To Become a Great Leader
- OK. One Quote from Robin Williams
- The Worst Interview EVER. What I Learned From It.
- What’s It Like to Lose $100,000,000 at Facebook
- “The James Altucher Show” READING LIST (and why)
- How To Go Out At The Top
- The Autobiography of Kissing
- How to Persuade Anyone of Anything in Ten Seconds
- 10 WAYS I CONQUER MY ANGER
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- Ice-T, The Power of No, and the Mindset of Success – My Podcast with ICE-T
- Do You Have Your Plan B?
- 10 REGRETS YOU CAN AVOID
- The Only Rules You Need to Know