YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
Posted by James Altucher on May 10th, 2013 at 9:37 am, Comments: 0
You ever wake up and you just don’t feel like moving? Then you have coffee but you don’t feel like getting to work? There’s a [...]
Destroy Your Masters!
Posted by James Altucher on May 7th, 2013 at 9:59 am, Comments: 0
First we put an ad in the paper: “looking to go on a date with a pretty girl? Please write back.” We got over 100 [...]
Posted by James Altucher on May 1st, 2013 at 8:45 am, Comments: 0
I thought I was going to drive over a little baby that was crawling across the street. “What little baby?” my driving instructor said. [...]
How To Be a Superhero
Posted by James Altucher on April 29th, 2013 at 8:37 am, Comments: 0
I lied to him to get a job. The hedge fund manager asked me how much money I had in the bank. I had ZERO [...]
Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
Posted by James Altucher on April 26th, 2013 at 8:40 am, Comments: 0
Story #1: One time Barry Diller was visiting Sergey Brin and Larry Page. The topic of the meeting was to see how the greatest media [...]
How to be Rich – THE PUSH
Posted by James Altucher on April 23rd, 2013 at 8:51 am, Comments: 0
Rob told me JB was dead. JB was my best friend growing up. We sat next to each other on the bus. After school we’d [...]
Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
Posted by James Altucher on April 18th, 2013 at 9:08 am, Comments: 0
I limped out of the meeting and said, “excuse me”, and took the elevator down 67 stories, went to Grand Central, limped home, and never [...]
Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
Posted by James Altucher on April 15th, 2013 at 9:05 am, Comments: 0
“If you’re constantly watching five naked girls having sex with dildos it actually could lower your lifespan.” “Excuse me, what?” I said. I was talking [...]
Is College A Scam?
Posted by James Altucher on April 12th, 2013 at 10:32 am, Comments: 0
The woman sitting behind me on the train kept saying into her phone, “he was obsessed with talking about my vagina. Is that weird?” I [...]
Mistakes Were Made
Posted by James Altucher on April 8th, 2013 at 8:37 am, Comments: 0
When I was 18 I went to college and went about $50,000 in debt. Why would an 18 year old do that to themselves? I [...]
Click here for the book
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
Older Entries »
- WHY I’M NOT RUNNING FOR CONGRESS
- Claudia is Worried I Will Be Killed for Posting This
- How to Be King of the World
- It Was Incredibly Difficult Week For Me
- Nobody Has Ever Made This Offer Before: I Am Paying People Back If They Read My Book
- Why Do Anything?
- THERE’S NO PAINLESS WAY TO KILL YOURSELF
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH