|The Power of No
Drawing on their own stories as well as feedback from their readers and students, James Altucher and Claudia Azula Altucher clearly show that you have the right to say no: To anything that is hurting you. To standards that no longer serve you. To people who drain you of your creativity and expression. To beliefs that are not true to the real you. When you do, you’ll be freed to say a truly powerful “Yes” in your life—one that opens the door to opportunities, abundance, and love.
|The Choose Yourself Stories
These are the raw, best-written stories of James Altucher as he rides the roller coaster of wealth, poverty, abundance, romance, tragedy, comedy, and everything in between. From the depths of despair to revelation and honesty, these stories are James at his best in writing and rawness. He kept these stories under wraps until now.
The world is changing. Markets have crashed. Jobs have disappeared. Industries have been disrupted and are being remade before our eyes. Everything we aspired to for “security,” everything we thought was “safe,” no longer is: College. Employment. Retirement. Government. It’s all crumbling down. In every part of society, the middlemen are being pushed out of the picture. No longer is someone coming to hire you, to invest in your company, to sign you, to pick you. It’s on you to make the most important decision in your life: Choose Yourself.
|Altucher Confidential (comics)
In the first comic book adapted from a blog with 300,000+ visitors per month, James Altucher reveals what it takes to be successful through his own blend of wisdom and wit packaged in neuroses. Guaranteed to invoke both love and hate from readers, the Altucher Confidential comic book shares James’ personal stories of success and failure in business and life.
|40 Alternatives to College
Young adults have a lot of energy and should use it. But the problem is that college costs have risen 1000% in the past 30 years while healthcare has risen 700% and inflation has risen “only” 300%. Colleges have made use of the myth that you can’t get a job unless you have a college education. But a rose needs space to bloom. Here are 40 alternatives to help that rose bloom. And to help keep innovation, creativity, and youthful energy alive and well.
|I Was Blind But Now I See
We’ve been brainwashed. We need to acknowledge this. We need to recognize who has been doing the brainwashing and work towards reversing its effects. Then, building from the core, we can learn who we really are, get success, wealth, and finally happiness. This book lays out the techniques to escape the zombie recruitment machine, expanding our personal frontiers, and finding the tools to build up the wealth of happiness inside.
|How to Be The Luckiest Person Alive
Building from the core you can create the luck you need, the health you want, and find the wealth, success, and happiness you seek. This book describes the techniques I’ve used throughout my life to get the luck I needed to get through both the hard times and the great times.
|The Wall Street Journal Guide to Investing in the Apocalypse: Make Money by Seeing Opportunity Where Others See Peril
The Wall Street Journal Guide to Investing in the Apocalypse provides readers with valuable information for investment success: the ability to see opportunity where others see peril. Whether a global disaster is natural or man-made, environmental or financial, every fearsome scenario contains the seeds of profit for the investor who stays calm and thinks rather than panics and runs.
|Trade Like a Hedge Fund: 20 Successful Uncorrelated Strategies and Techniques to Winning ProfitsHedge funds and hedge fund trading strategies have long been popular in the financial community because of their flexibility, aggressiveness, and creativity. This book capitalizes on this phenomenon and builds on it by bringing fresh and practical ideas to the trading table.|
|Trade Like Warren Buffett
Given the fact that Buffett’s investment career has spanned five decades and multiple styles and disciplines, is it possible to Trade Like Warren Buffett? It’s impossible to trade exactly like Warren Buffett, but with author James Altucher as your guide, you’ll come close.
|SuperCash: The New Hedge Fund Capitalism
Hedge fund manager James Altucher examines the many new types of investments that have been developed over the past few years. Through detailed examples and up-to-the-minute advice, Altucher reveals how you can take advantage of these investments and offers a dozen strategies that can be used to supersize your returns.
|The Forever Portfolio: How to Pick Stocks That You Can Hold for the Long Run
Warren Buffett once said that his favorite holding period for a stock is “forever.” Now James Altucher shows how to find “forever” stocks—ones you can safely buy and hold for at least twenty years. These companies will profit from broad demographic trends and can ride out any short-term market fluctuations.
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- 10 Things I Learned While Interviewing Tony Robbins About His New Book “Money”
- Ep. 62 – Tony Robbins: Money Is Just A Game
- Ep. 61 – Trip Adler: Overnight Success 7 Years in the Making
- Nothing Is Wrong With You
- Ep. 59 – Brian Koppelman Ruined My Life
- 21 or 22 Yet Even More Amazing Tips to Be a Better Writer
- Ep. 54 – Gabriel Weinberg: The Man Who is Fighting Google
- The Idea Matrix – What Changed Everyone’s Life After “Choose Yourself”
- Life is Like a Game. Here’s How You Master ANY Game
- Step By Step Guide to Make $10 Million And Then Totally Blow It
- Can You Do One Page a Day?
- The Secrets of Personal Finance
- 10 Things You Need to Know To Become a Great Leader
- OK. One Quote from Robin Williams
- The Worst Interview EVER. What I Learned From It.
- What’s It Like to Lose $100,000,000 at Facebook