Dinner with James Altucher
Rate 5 articles to win a free dinner and conversation with James!
1. Entering the contest
No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. To participate, entrant needs to rate 5 different articles (pages like this one do not count) by clicking the rating button on each article page (see screenshot below – the first time you rate an article you’ll have to authorize the James Altucher Facebook application, which you can deauthorize any time), or you can enter by mail, by writing your name and email address and sending it to us at the address below. The contest starts on December 11, 2012 and ends on January 31, 2012. You may participate in the contest at any time between those dates.
The Prize is for dinner for one person at a time of mutual agreement with James Altucher and a mystery guest of his choice. The restaurant will be located in Manhattan and will be determined based on mutual convenience. There is no cash value or alternative prize for this prize. If you live far away, you must make your own way at your own expense to the New York City area.
3. Drawing and Notification
The Drawing will be held the week after the contest ends. The winner will be selected randomly, and will be notified by e-mail (provided automatically when you authorize the application).
If you have any problems entering, don’t contact James but please send an email to marketing at optimalsocial.com describing your problem, or write us at the address below.
We encourage you to provide realistic ratings about whether you enjoy the articles or not, as James takes this feedback into account when he writes.
Rate 5 articles to win a free dinner and conversation with James! Good Luck!
Address: James Altucher Dinner, 100 Bush Street #780, San Francisco CA 94104
Click here for the book
- How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Dealing With Haters
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Mastery
- 1000 Things That People Smarter Than Me Do Every Morning
- How to Write for a Living
- Louis CK and the Hare Krishnas Used This ONE Trick for Success
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Meeting the Love of Your Life
- Why Do I Expose Myself So Much?
- HOW TO GET AN MBA FROM EMINEM
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet For Selling Anything
- Why 2014 Is The Year You Change
- Are You Playing or Are You Dead?
- THE POWER OF FIVE
- Be Nice to Strangers
- The Cure for the Emotional Flu
- How To Hug
- How To Become a Jedi Knight