If you wanted to build a useful tool for traders or investors what would it be?
Serge Koval @sergekoval: If you wanted to build a useful tool for traders or investors what would it be?
The most useful tool for traders:
A helmet they put on their head that gives them a massive electric shock everytime they consider putting on a trade.
This is not to say trading is all bad.
But it forces you to be REALLY SURE before you put on a trade. Maybe you will only do one or two trades a year then. That’s enough to make all of your money. And trading includes both the entry and the exit.
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
- Unschool Yourself!
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page