Not enough hours in the day! I enjoy my job but once home the hours fly by and before I know it, it’s 2am. Help!
Not enough hours in the day! I enjoy my job but once home the hours fly by and before I know it, its 2 am – help! –@jhvh111
Yes, there are enough hours in the day. You have a job you love. Then you get home. THEN the hours fly by. Then its 2am and you only get 5 hours of sleep before you have to go the job. That you actually ENJOY! What a blessing it is to have such a job.
So here’s what you have to do. The “Hours Diet”
After 7pm, on a day before you have to go to a job:
- No TV
- No Computer
- No friends
- No Dinner! (finish by 7pm)
- Just read and sleep
Try this for 10 days. That’s all. It won’t ruin your social life. If it does, then those weren’t your friends anyway. If this is too hard then say 8pm instead of 7pm.
Just ten days. And then see how you feel about the hours. How fast are they really flying. Where are they flying to? Maybe they will all come home now. Now that you are respecting them more.
Top Rated Posts
- 7 Things Happen to You When You Are Completely Honest
- How to Deal With Crappy People
- Why and How I Self-Published a Book
- 10 More Reasons You Need to Quit Your Job Right Now!
- The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur
- 33 Unusual Tips to Being a Better Writer
- How to be THE LUCKIEST GUY ON THE PLANET in 4 Easy Steps
- 10 Unusual Things I Didn’t Know About Steve Jobs
- 8 Alternatives to College
- I’m Completely Humiliated by Yoga
- How I Screwed Yasser Arafat out of $ 2mm (and lost $ 100mm in the process)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- HOW TO QUIT YOUR JOB
- The Benefits of Self-Publishing
- YOU EVER GO TOTALLY CRAZY?
- Destroy Your Masters!
- FEARLESS BLOGGING
- How To Be a Superhero
- Two Stories About Google We Can All Learn From
- How to be Rich – THE PUSH
- Why Do People Hate Their Jobs?
- Why Hard-Core Pornography is Bad for your Health, and other facts about Testosterone
- Is College A Scam?
- Mistakes Were Made
- Today I Lost Two Million Dollars
- The Only Good Idea is an Unoriginal Idea
Click for Amazon Pre-Order Page